Collaboration and Coordination
Research and consulting
- To bridge Chinese and ASEAN legal professionals.
- To establish a mechanism of legal co-operation and co-ordination between Chinese and ASEAN legal professionals.
- To establish a mechanism of resources integration and sharing legal profession and business sector between legal and business communities of China and ASEAN countries.
- To organize or host meetings and forums concerning the promotion of economic and trade ties between China and ASEAN.
◇ To provide consulting services and legal advice for government departments, industry associations, businesses, etc inChina and ASEAN countries.
◇ To provide research and advisory services of policy environment related to investment, trade and other fields links between China and ASEAN countries.
◇ To provide information services for China and ASEAN countries in investment and trade.
◇ To provide market research, feasibility studies, risk assessment and other services of specialized trade and investment projects.
◇To promote appropriate co-operation project in government departments, industry associations, businesses, etc between China and ASEAN countries.
◇To provide multi-legal service, such as company establishment, investment acquisitions, tax planning, project financing, intellectual property protection, labor and employment management. To assist ASEAN enterprises to transact Chinese governmental approval process for business activities.
◇To provide professional legal service for Chinese and foreign enterprises in China-ASEAN business activities, such as imports and exports，foreign exchange，tax revenue，insurance，customs operation，commodity inspection，intellectual property and etc to assist enterprises to drawing up, checking over and modifying legal document in different business stage and as well as to the Counterparty.
◇To assist Chinese enterprises to chose lawyers or other intermediary agencies in ASEAN countries，and assist foreign law firms to provide professional advice for Chinese enterprise in due diligence,investment climate, legal supervision situation, project structure, financing arrangement; to provide continuous professional legal service for Chinese enterprises in business activities of ASEAN countries.
Exchanges and Training
◇ To study the laws, regulations, rules, systems and policies of China and ASEAN countries.
◇ Tobuild a platform of legal training and exchanges between China and ASEAN countries
◇ Tobuild a platform of legal-cultural exchanges and fusion between China and ASEAN countries
◇ To train legal practitioners from China and ASEAN countries
- Identity asa third-party to consult, mediate and to resolve disputes.
- To transact ASEAN enterprises' arbitration, conciliations and dispute resolution process in China.
- To transact Chinese enterprises' arbitration, conciliation and dispute resolution process beyond the borders.